IMRP20 – Bangkok, Thailand
It was a huge pleasure to welcome over 350 people from 40+ countries who registered to attended the latest International Meeting on Radiation Processing (IMRP) in Bangkok from the 7 – 11 November.
In order to appeal to the largest number of people and to address issues arising from meetings that were cancelled during Covid19 restriction IMRP20 was designed to be an intensive experience. The conference included the following key elements:
- Global issues addressed in plenary
- Radiation Technology Forum
- Radiation Sterilisation Forum
- Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum
- Scientific posters
- WINS/iia workshop on security
- Pre-conference workshop with Kasetsart university Bangkok
- Technical tours – STERIS and TINT
- Social and networking events
In the coming days more information about the event will be reported to iia members and IMRP attendees. To give you a flavour go the event click on the link below to view the opening video and to view the latest iia publication.