A copy of our latest newsletter can be accessed via the following link
January 2017 Newsletter
A new format newsletter was circulated today. The newsletter can be accessed via the following link. If you did not receive a copy please sign up to receive our free newsletter.
Issue 2 of the iia Scientific Newsletter is now available.
This is the first issue of the iia scientific newsletter. Initial feedback has been very positive and we are already working on issue 2. Sign up to receive the iia newsletter if you would like to receive the next issue automatically.
- NICSTAR 2015: Radiation Processing in a Changing World
- US Appropriations Bill
- US West Coast Port Labour Disruption
- 18th IMRP to be held in Vancouver in 2017
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tihany Symposium on Radiation Chemistry
- Universities & Institutes
- Journal of Radiation Physics and Chemistry
- iia Communications
- Food Irradiation Update