Upcoming Events : Industry Events
The National Association for Application of Radioisotopes and Radiation in Industry NAARRI is organising the NICSTAR International Conference on the Advanced Applications of Radiation Technology at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Mumbai, India
between March 5-7, 2018.
The outline program includes material addressing the following topics:
- New developments in electron beam accelerators and gamma irradiators
- Radiation processing of food and medical products
- Radiation processing for enhancement of material quality
- Radiation assisted environmental remediation
- Radiopharmaceuticals for healthcare – Therapeutic and Diagnostic Advances in radiation oncology
- Radiation imaging for advanced NDT applications
- Preservation of heritage articles using nuclear radiation
- Radiotracer techniques for industrial process diagnostics
- Radiation monitoring equipment and instruments
- Socio-economic impact and techno-economic aspects of industrial radiation processing
- Safety, Security and Regulations in radioisotopes and radiation technology
The Abstract submission deadline is 31 October 2017. Further information is available via the First Circular
2018 Bring Your Own Product Eb Workshop at Texas A&M
To address the needs of the medical device, pharmaceu cal, food, phytosanitary, agribusiness, cos- me c, and environmental industries, the Na onal Center for Electron Beam Research will be organizing a new format, BYOP (Bring Your Own Product) Hands-on Workshop in eBeam Technologies April 16-20th, 2018 on the Texas A&M University Campus.
2018 workshop flyer
CIRMS – Radiation Technologies for the Future
The Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards (CIRMS) is holding its annual meeting at NIST in Gaithersburg, MD, U.S.A. in April 2018.
8th Annual Chapman Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum
The Eighth Annual Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum is organized by Chapman University and the International Irradiation Association (iia) in cooperation with the Thailand Institute of Nuclear Technology (TINT) and the Joint FAO/IAEA Programme of the International Atomic Energy Agency.
The objective of this forum is to increase understanding of irradiation as a phytosanitary treatment to enhance global trade and prevent invasive pests, and to enhance communication and collaboration.Hosted by Chapman University for the last seven years, the annual Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum has served to foster the rapid global growth of this application
International Symposium on Ionizing Radiation and Polymers (IRaP)
The 13th meeting of the “Ionizing Radiation and Polymers” symposium will take place in Moscow, Russia. IRaP 2018 will last from Sunday August 26 to Friday August 31. The International Irradiation Association has supported and engaged with IRaP since 2011.