2nd International Conference on Ionizing Processes (ICIP-2018)
The Second International Conference on Ionizing Processes (ICIP-2018) will be held on July 22-27, 2018 in Annapolis, Maryland. The scientific program of ICIP 2018 will cover the following wide range of topics in radiation chemistry, radiation physics, and radiation processing:
- The basic fundamental radiation chemistry and fast kinetics in the solid, liquid and gas phases
- Radiation induced-synthesis and mechanisms of nanostructures, composites, and polymers
- Radiation remediation of toxic materials
- Radiation effects on biological molecules and cells, the role of the antioxidants, and low dose-dosimetry
- Radiation sterilization, high-dose dosimetry, and processing
- Radiation applications in outer space
- Radiation-induced corrosion in nuclear reactors
- The radiation chemistry of new materials for various nuclear reactor concepts
The first ICIP was held at Brookhaven National Laboratory. These conferences replace the former Gordon Conferences of Radiation Chemistry, the last of which was held in 2014.
For more information contact Professor Mohamad Al-Sheikhly email@example.com
The conference website is under development and will be available shortly.